What sets HubSpot apart from the other CRM solutions?
We recently created a free downloadable resource that compares 10 of the top Customer Relationship Management vendors, including a side by side comparison chart, and a list of their pros and cons. While doing this CRM comparison we noticed a recurring theme about one platform in particular, that platform being HubSpot and how it always seemed to be at the top of the list. As HubSpot users ourselves, we know the value that the CRM platform has to offer, but we really wanted to dive more into why it’s such a great platform and why so many businesses decide to choose the platform when there seems to be tons of other great options to choose from as well.
Here are a few reasons that set HubSpot apart from the other CRM solutions:
Why Go HubSpot:
- All-in-one marketing & sales software
- Training and resources
- CMS inbound marketing
1. All-in-one marketing & sales software
Unlike many CRM solutions out there, HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing and sales software. This means the software has all the necessary features that make it easy to hop between sales tools and marketing tools.
HubSpot understands that it’s not just about sales, and that marketing plays an integral role in helping engage and close leads, which is why it’s so important to have a tool that links directly between the two sides.
With most CRMs you need to purchase two separate tools and need an integration app like Zapier to connect the two platforms, or you need to purchase an additional add-on. However you’ll still end up with a platform that focuses more on sales than marketing or vice versa.
Here is a list of our favorite marketing and sales HubSpot features that make it easy to find, manage, nurture, and convert leads, all from within the same platform.
2. Training and resources
HubSpot is really well known for their multitude of training and resources to ensure you’re maximizing your CRM platform to aid you in all aspects of your business. Here are just a few resources:
- HubSpot’s Business and Marketing Resources are not just for subscribers, but are free to all! From e-books to templates and marketing how-to’s, their streamlined processes are there for you to use and implement into your business strategy.
- The HubSpot Academy is another free tool that aims to educate users on the software, so you can market, sell, and grow an inbound business. With an arsenal of expert instructors, easy to follow training videos, and globally recognized training certifications, you’re on your way to advancing your skillset and growing your business.
- Based on our CRM vendor comparison, we noticed that a lot of CRMs were rated moderate to difficult when it came to ease of onboarding the new platform. HubSpot offers HubSpot Onboarding Services to help you hit the ground running with technical and strategic guidance to set up your new platform.
- However, one thing to note is that HubSpot Onboarding Services starts at $3,000. We highly recommend partnering with a digital agency, like ourselves, to help you onboard your new platform. As a Platinum HubSpot Agency Partner, we have the ability to provide significant discounts to new HubSpot clients. Plus a digital agency will help you one step further by aiding with the implementation of your new platform too.
HubSpot is a CRM platform that works well with small, medium and even large businesses. There are a variety of tools and features that make it a flexible platform that can scale with your business needs.
- HubSpot CRM starts out as a free platform with unlimited users. It’s always free so you can really take the time to see if HubSpot is a good fit and understand what your business needs are. From there you have the flexibility to add the marketing Hub, the Sales hub, the Services, and/or the CMS hub based on the different levels of marketing and sales tools that your business needs to grow.
- For each Marketing, Sales, and Service and CMS Hub, there are 3 pricing plans to choose from that allow for maximum scalability: Starter, Professional, or Enterprise.
- With the HubSpot Automation product, you can automate your email drip campaigns and dozens of other tasks—like lead scoring and internal notifications—so you can spend less time on repetitive tasks and more time scaling your business.
- HubSpot has the ability to integrate with 100+ apps so as your business grows, your ability to connect with the necessary tools will not be an issue.
4. CMS Inbound Marketing
HubSpot is also well known for it’s superb CMS–Content Management System—that is centrally focused on optimizing blog and website content with the inbound marketing methodology. These features include:
- SEO Optimization: With HubSpot SEO you can automatically optimize your content to keep SEO current. You’ll get recommendations of how to optimize your content in order of the highest impact to your site.
- Personalized Smart Content: With HubSpot’s CMS you can personalize your content based on the contact’s buying lifecycle, industry, interests, job title etc. The more customized and personalized your content, the more likely they are to connect and engage with what you’re offering.
- Blogging: HubSpot has a fully integrated blogging platform where you can personalize your CTAs and receive on-page SEO recommendations for how to optimize your content.
- Analytics: With HubSpot’s integrated analytics, you have all the reporting and data you need to make improvements within your current content.
- Mobile Friendly: HubSpot CMS has the ability to scale websites from desktop to mobile automatically.
- Security: Every HubSpot site is protected with SSL encryption (HTTPS) to ensure your site is secure.
The only way someone would continue to utilize something is knowing how to use it without getting frustrated. HubSpot has been notorious for their 5-star reviews on its easy-to-use interface.
- All of the marketing, sales, service and CMS products are all within one platform, so you can keep contacts organized and team members aligned.
- HubSpot offers tons of landing page, webpage and email templates with drag and drop functionality, meaning you don’t need to be an expert developer to produce functional and appealing digital content.
- The way the tools are organized and laid out in the navigation makes it easy to find what you’re looking for.
- HubSpot’s reporting and dashboards are simple to comprehend while still providing an in-depth analysis that’s easily shareable across your teams.
- As mentioned before, HubSpot seamlessly integrates with over 100 apps and services so you can see all your data within one platform instead of jumping from one to another.
- The HubSpot 24/7 support team is top notch. If you ever have a question or need support, the HubSpot team is quick to help wherever needed.
How to Maximize Your HubSpot CRM Experience
As you can see, there are many reasons why businesses choose HubSpot, as it’s so much more than just a CRM solution. We highly recommend HubSpot if you’re looking to increase sales and grow your business. And if you’re looking to maximize your HubSpot CRM experience, we recommend partnering with a digital marketing agency to ensure you’re set up for success with all the tools that HubSpot has to offer.
As a Platinum HubSpot Agency Partner, our experts at Pyxl can provide strategic hands-on training to ensure you’re utilizing HubSpot to reach your business goals, and we’ll work with you to implement your new HubSpot Professional platform. From now until November 30 we’ll waive the HubSpot Onboarding fee of your new HubSpot instance (a $3,000+ value!), when you partner with Pyxl to implement and set up your new platform. It is everything you need to launch your automated marketing strategy in 2021!
Ready to partner with Pyxl during your HubSpot set up? Contact us today to get started! And if you’d like to learn more about how Pyxl can provide further services to your business and help you hit your marketing goals even faster, check out all the digital services and solutions we offer.
Updated: Oct 13, 2020