With over 56,500 total customers in over 100 countries, HubSpot is quickly becoming the leading growth platform for marketers. Marketing Hub allows all your tools and data to be on one easy-to-use, powerful, digital platform. HubSpot offers countless features to aid in growing your business and reaching your marketing goals. However, there are so many features and capabilities, that your overall marketing plans and goals could get lost in the shuffle.
This is where HubSpot Onboarding can come in handy. Our team here at Pyxl can partner with you to provide hands-on training of all of HubSpot’s capabilities to help create a viable marketing plan for you and your brand. We’re a full-spectrum digital agency and a Platinum HubSpot Agency Partner, meaning you can count on us to provide the best HubSpot onboarding experience for your business.
Let’s talk about what exactly Pyxl’s HubSpot Onboarding can offer you and your business so you can begin growing traffic and converting leads.
How HubSpot Onboarding can help streamline your business:
With HubSpot Marketing Hub Onboarding, your team can “get technical and strategic guidance on setting up and using Marketing Hub to grow traffic, convert leads, and achieve your marketing goals.” This onboarding plan can be customized to your specific company software and goals.
Aimed for first time Marketing Hub software users, Pyxl will assist you on data migration, best practices around lead generation and qualification, as well as creating automation and nurturing workflows.
When onboarding with Pyxl, your team will receive hands-on training in the following ways:
- How your data lives in HubSpot
- Lead capture and conversion paths
- Segmenting your data
- Email marketing
- Traffic and website analytics
- Content strategy
- Automated lead nurturing and internal lead assignment setup
- Consulting to migrate/import data from your CRM
- Campaign setup and analysis
- Calculated properties and custom reporting
- Permissioning, team setup and managing multiple brands in HubSpot
- Technical consulting
- Business strategy consulting
HubSpot Onboarding Plan
With these key things in mind, a typical HubSpot Marketing Hub Onboarding plan can be broken up into phases to help you get successfully set up:
- Phase zero handles your account and tech set up, getting you to understand the fundamentals of HubSpot.
- Phase one covers customer personas, creating the best plans to capture and generate leads for your business.
- Phase two engages and nurtures the leads created from phase one. Here, Pyxl’s team will utilize HubSpot tools to help you map out a nurturing process flow that considers the tools you’re using.
- The goal of phase three tackles automating and personalizing your marketing plan. This could include developing workflows, lists, or smart content to save time via automation.
- In the final phase of HubSpot Onboarding, our Pyxl team will partner with your team to complete the onboarding transition process and get you on your feet and ready to implement your marketing goals full steam ahead.
In partnering with Pyxl and our team of digital experts, you have the chance to receive hands-on training, continued service beyond the beginning onboarding process, implementation and set up services, and future marketing recommendations. Working with professional marketing experts to help with your onboarding can allow your team to properly implement a strong digital strategy that’ll help your business grow and reach your marketing goals.
Creating a streamlined marketing plan for your business is crucial to optimize your brand content and lead generation. With Pyxl helping with your HubSpot Onboarding, your team can rest assured your goals are at the forefront of your digital strategy.
Partner with Pyxl
Are you ready to partner with Pyxl and improve your digital strategy? Contact us today! We’ll work with you throughout the whole process to improve your digital presence and to ensure your business is set up for success.
Updated: Nov 02, 2020