Benefits of the HubSpot Salesforce CRM Integration
With the HubSpot Salesforce Integration, you can sync your favorite marketing and sales databases for a fast, reliable, and powerful connection. And with 73% of marketers using their CRM system for a shared customer view between their service and sales teams, an integration between HubSpot and Salesforce may be just what your business needs.
HubSpot, as a largely popular marketing platform, has its own Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), which works to boost sales, drive productivity, and promote sales + marketing. However, some HubSpot users have been turning towards a Salesforce CRM integration for a few extra sales and marketing opportunities within their HubSpot platform. This integration brings the two platforms together, allowing you to reap the benefits of HubSpot as an inbound platform while also maintaining consistency between your marketing and sales teams with your Salesforce integration.
Let’s dive into the individual benefits of HubSpot and Salesforce, and then discuss the benefits of bringing both platforms together with the HubSpot Salesforce Integration.
HubSpot is proving to be one of the most comprehensive inbound marketing platforms on the market. If your business has been looking for a CRM that has it all, HubSpot may be the tool for you! It contains essentially everything you need to run inbound marketing campaigns as easily and effectively as possible. Here are some of its benefits of working with HubSpot:
- It’s a marketing one-stop-shop with all the necessary tools in one place such as lead management and marketing automation.
- HubSpot collects metrics and tracks them meticulously, providing tools for you to improve your digital performance.
- Not only does HubSpot offer various inbound strategy features, but it’s also extremely user-friendly!
- This CRM comes packed with an extensive and detailed library of useful resources and certification courses, from long-form blog posts to videos.
- It features over 200 powerful integrations that work with your company’s unique needs.
If you’re unfamiliar with what Salesforce is, this CRM system works with businesses to help manage customer data. Salesforce uses data analysis from customers’ history with your company to improve customer relationships, specifically focusing on customer retention and sales growth.
While HubSpot comes with its own CRM, here are some of the benefits of utilizing Salesforce for your sales team.
- One of the most significant selling points of the Salesforce platform is its high degree of adaptability and flexibility.
- In line with its flexibility, Salesforce is also user-friendly and very easy to manage.
- Salesforce has presented itself as the largest web-based platform. Therefore, a lot of suppliers offer standard API links on Salesforce.
- This CRM also offers a chance to view the activity timeline of your customers. Here, Salesforce depicts the various stages of a particular deal which helps your business to decide your next digital move.
While both CRM tools have various individual benefits, integrating the two platforms together can offer you all the benefits of both to create one powerful lead intelligence and sales reporting tool
Hubspot Salesforce Integration Benefits
The HubSpot Salesforce integration can bring you real-time visibility into your sales pipeline, with detailed reports on everything from sales activity to individual performance. The integration also gives you access to huge amounts of data and an arsenal of tools to allow your sales team to close deals easier with minimized friction.
- With a HubSpot Salesforce integration, you can work with other platforms like Enterprise Resource Planning or Priority to handle complicated sales processes with various manufacturing stages.
- If your team often needs access to integrations for payment tasks like invoicing, this integration may be the perfect solution for you.
- If you have any familiarity with Salesforce, a HubSpot integration can allow your team to keep working with what you know and what your team understands.
- Through this seamless integration process, your business and client information automatically syncs from one platform to the other.
- Easily share important information such as email opens and page activity between the two platforms to keep your marketing and sales team in sync.
- This integration allows for easier access to data. This means you can better understand customers, personalize emails, check how specific marketing efforts translate to sales success, and much more.
Looking to integrate your platforms? Here’s what you need to know!
Requirements of the HubSpot Salesforce Integration
Before you begin setting up your integration, you may want to be sure you have all the requirements necessary to start. The integration user installing your HubSpot Salesforce Integration must have specific subscriptions, access, and permissions. In HubSpot, you’ll want to have a HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise account, as well as admin access in HubSpot.
For Salesforce your team will want to have a Salesforce edition with API access or Salesforce Professional, and a Salesforce system administrator, or be assigned the HubSpot Integration Permission set (in the Available Permission Sets section, select HubSpot Integration Permissions).
Similarly, you’ll need to have the following user profile administrative permissions:
- API Enabled.
- View Setup and Configuration enabled.
- Modify All Data on any objects (accounts, campaigns, contacts, leads, or opportunities) which will sync to HubSpot.
- Have the Modify Metadata permission (to view data in the HubSpot Visualforce window on Salesforce lead and/or contact records).
- Have the task Type field be Visible to their user profile.
Looking to integrate your platforms? Here’s a step by step guide on how to install the HubSpot Salesforce Integration.
And if you need more information, here’s a link to the frequently asked HubSpot Salesforce Integration questions.
Get the Most Out of Your HubSpot Platform—Partner with Pxl
Have you integrated your HubSpot software, or are you in need of a little bit more help? Pyxl can work with you! We’ll walk you through the integration process with your HubSpot platform and we’ll work alongside you every step of the way to make sure you’re utilizing HubSpot’s capabilities to reach your business goals.
Or if you’d like to learn more about how Pyxl can provide further services to your business and help you hit your marketing goals even faster, check out all the digital services and solutions we offer.
Updated: Nov 02, 2020