We are a collection of creatives on a passionate and results-driven mission to design and build custom solutions not just for our clients, but for their clients. We’re where the right brain meets the left brain and our strategy-based services are built on real relationships, not egos.
Our designers create with these end users in mind, working closely with developers and content strategists to create interactive websites and applications. This includes collaborating on foundational elements like wireframes, sitemaps and page level interactions, as well as final design concepts for clients that follow the latest best practices in UI/UX design.
- Facilitate workshops/discussions with clients, helping create an understanding of brand promise, emotion, mood, and intent.
- Create moodboards, storyboards, prototypes, illustrations, style tiles, and other supporting assets
- Design innovative, engaging, responsive layouts and experiences prioritizing mobile-first and planning for progressive enhancement
- Present design solutions to client stakeholders, guiding them through the rationale behind our design decisions
- Collaborate with UX architects on wireframes, information architecture and dynamic interactions
- Collaborate with front-end engineers on interactive elements and production ready prototypes
- Ensure concept compatibility with the reality of multi-device environments
- Develop style guides, annotated comps, user guides, and other deliverables to guide the holistic approach and maintenance of design solutions
- Support on marketing related design output as needed to support the Pyxl production workload
- 3-5 years experience with visual UI design for web and mobile
- Solid understanding of the web as a medium: HTML, CSS, web typography, responsive design, and what it means to realize designs in a multi-device world
- Demonstrated portfolio of compelling, engaging digital solutions and an ability to define what makes them successful
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges, and solutions to those challenges
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, “always-learning” spirit, interested in identifying and solving the web’s design challenges one experience at a time
- Experience with Figma (required) and various Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, etc.)
- Knowledge of office productivity software is also required in Slack, Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc. in a macOS environment.
- Proven ability to engage with clients, communicate effectively, and drive positive interactions internally and externally
Nice to have
- General digital marketing design experience
- Experience with WordPress as a platform, beyond the typical “blog” use cases
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms
- Remote working experience appreciated