Pyxl is a 12-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.
Over the last 12 years, our client’s customers have used our digital services to better learn, purchase or download concert tickets, handbags, furniture, clothing, sunglasses, home automation devices, hosting services, movie tickets, alcohol, trade shows, home security, healthcare services, mattresses, online courses, software, skincare products, hotel rooms, festival tickets, servers, medical devices, washing machines, pharmaceutical drugs, jobs, pet supplies, and endless charitable benefits and services.
Beyond doing great work and earning lots of awards and recognition along the way, we also like to have fun. Sometimes that fun is in the office and oftentimes that fun is through Slack and Zoom, where we connect with our employees across every time zone in the US.
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing strategy
- Research client, keyword, audience, competitive, and industry data to compile best-paid media strategy
- Advanced knowledge of various Paid Media platforms including but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- Develop full funnel channel recommendations with supporting logic
- Build and execute effective paid media campaigns on various platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage, optimize and monitor client budgets across all paid media platforms
- Analyze campaign performance/metrics to create monthly reports that recommend optimizations and provide insights
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations across multiple platforms – including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and keyword/audience optimizations
- Coordinate across multiple disciplines to create and implement strategies, set up conversion tracking, and make landing page suggestions
- Create ad copy both for Social and Search – includes suggesting images, writing text, and utilizing best ad writing practices
- Increase performance and main KPIs per channel for each client – while trying to lower cost-per-lead
- Analyze the effectiveness of a/b testing, CRO testing, and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies.
- Confidently communicate and present tactical media plans and campaign updates to clients
- 3+ years of agency experience in Paid Media Strategy and Execution
- 3+ years experience running & managing paid media advertisements (either Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong B2B paid media experience (i.e. gated content, recruitment, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of mathematical concepts
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Skilled in Google programs (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and gaining insights from media metrics
- Experience in setting up and monitoring Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Comfortable working remote or in-office
- Proficient in adhering to strict budgets and managing those daily
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask and juggle multiple client needs at one time
- Ability to foresee potential red flags, and recommend pivots in strategy
- Excellent communicator