Pyxl is a 12-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.
- Are you able to meet with potential clients and distill their key objectives and marketing needs?
- Can you synthesize these insights and other key inputs to develop a unique marketing strategy?
- How about developing a visual slide deck that shows the deep thinking behind the strategy?
- Or transforming the high-level strategy into channel strategies, actionable tactics, and creative campaigns?
- Or working across earned, owned, and paid media to develop a truly omnichannel marketing perspective?
- If the strategic marketing professional we just described sounds oddly familiar, then we might have the next great role for you.
- So what do you think? Ready to get strategizing? Are you wondering if this might just be the professional experience you’ve been waiting for?
- Develop marketing proposals for both new and existing clients
- Coordinate with our proposal teams to create marketing strategy slide decks
- Participate in new business meetings to uncover insights for use in proposal development
- Write easily understandable copy for marketing strategy slide decks
- Optimizing marketing budgets based on lead and client feedback
- Adapt pre-written strategy frameworks and templates for specific client needs and use cases
- Develop metrics, benchmarks, and key performance indicators for potential marketing campaigns
- Oversee or help implement specific marketing campaigns in your areas of expertise
- Translate new business meetings into actionable briefs and scopes of work
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 3 years in marketing strategy, digital marketing, or general marketing work
- Experience working with multiple clients in an agency setting or multiple brands in an in-house setting
- HubSpot Marketing Hub and/or Sales Hub experience; certifications are a plus
- Being a strategic thinker who can see the big picture while also paying attention to the details
- Ability to act as marketing expert and new business and existing client meetings
- Ability to communicate strategies in written and visual form
- Desire to be part of a high performing team and pitch in to help other team members when needed