We are a team dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing services to clients seeking to lead their industries through integrated digital strategies. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
Pyxl is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join its Nashville team. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to impact digital marketing projects through project definition, organization and task management, and service delivery.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with and excited by orchestrating sometimes chaotic digital projects into well-organized plans. The right person enjoys asking questions and isn’t afraid to speak up to do so, thriving on the need for clear objectives and deliverables. This role will not just manage projects, but understand the project, the business goals, and engage in the technology. Through this knowledge, this role will be able to anticipate scope, budget, and timeline challenges, and provide the leadership necessary to complete projects on time, on budget, and that exceed client expectations.
- Craft project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members and team leadership. Project plans should incorporate iterative milestones, illuminate project risks, align delivery with set timelines and budgets, and account for resourcing availability. All task breakdowns should have discrete estimates.
- With support from a Client Strategist, ensure quality deliverables by engaging cross-discipline leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Maintain project awareness at all times, proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding project status or budget issues to internal team members.
- Create, manage, and recommend changes to budgets to accommodate the shifting requirements of projects.
- Prioritize tasks for the project and communicate to cross-functional team members.
- Identify process and workflow issues, and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- Coordinate UX/UI, design, engineering, and marketing efforts.
- Manage content creation, asset collection and organization.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Schedule and facilitate all internal project meetings.
- Coordinate efforts of outside vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally
- 3+ years professional experience managing web development and/or website projects in an agency environment (preferably in the $100-250K range with enterprise clients)
- Basic understanding of the WordPress platform
- A Basic understanding of HTML/CSS coding and CMS
- High level of knowledge and experience in best practices for digital marketing and website development
- Strong interpersonal management skills handling dynamic environments with tight deadlines; ability to calmly lead team success under stress
- Experience handling projects that include prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for members of a team, and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of marketing, design, video, and web development process
- Proofing and aesthetics skills and a good eye for the visual details
- Strong cognitive skills – including problem solving, decision making and analysis
- Knowledge of office productivity software is also required Slack, Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc. in a macOS environment
- Experience in project management software Teamwork, Basecamp, Asana, Jira, etc
Nice to Have
- Technical experience as a frontend or backend developer
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, advertising, communications, marketing, business, or computer science