Why Facebook Business Manager Should Be Added to Your Social Media Strategy
What is Facebook Business Manager?
According to Facebook, “Facebook Business Manager serves as a one-stop-shop to manage business tools, business assets, and employee access to these assets.”
Why you should use Facebook Business Manager
Not only is Facebook Business Manager free, but it allows for more security, and offers extended support from Facebook’s team. Here are a few reasons why you may want to try integrating Business Manager into your digital marketing strategy:
- Your business has multiple people managing your Facebook or Instagram presence.
- Your marketing team handles assets such as Facebook Pages, ad accounts, or apps.
- You use a vendor to run or manage your Pages or ads.
Facebook Business Manager can help your business maintain ownership of all your assets. With this application, you can have complete jurisdiction over your assets without giving ownership to people who assist your business operations. In terms of growth, if you want to request access to other Pages, ad accounts and apps, or share your own with other agencies, you can do so! Facebook Business Manager is gradually introducing new safeguard tools through the new Security Center to help you maintain control of your assets.
Features Facebook Business Manager includes:
1. Manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts: This application is a centralized account used to track Facebook ads, with detailed reports that show how your ads are performing.
2. Separate Personal Profiles and Business Assets: This digital management space keeps your business activities separate from your personal profile, so you don’t have to worry about posting in the wrong place.
3. Add team members and monitor their account access: Here you can control multiple users’ access to additional resources like your Instagram account and product catalogs.
4. Add an agency or marketing partner to help manage your business: Here, you can give vendors, partners, and agencies access to your pages and ads, without handing over ownership of the assets.
5. Previous Team Members: If any of your staff had access to your Pages before you transferred to Business Manager, you can ensure they will maintain their access.
6. Connect and Link to your business’ Instagram account: With Business Manager, you will be able to access other social media accounts from one centralized place.
7. Facebook Pixel Integration: With this code in place on your website, you gain access to information that will allow you to track conversions, optimize Facebook ads, build targeted audiences for your ads, and remarket to leads.
8. Two-factor Authentication: Your team can rest assured that all of your business assets and data will be safe with this two-factor authentication process.
If you’re looking for better ways to manage your business assets and marketing tactics, then Business Manager is a great option for enhancing your digital strategy. Whether you’re creating an account or switching your marketing team over to Facebook Business Manager, your assets will remain safe and secure. Here’s a step by step guide to how you can incorporate this application into your daily marketing operations today!
Are you using Facebook for Business or looking to learn how to improve your digital strategy? Pyxl can help! We’ll work with you to improve your social media strategy and help you get the most out of your Facebook ad budget. Or if you’re looking for a little more information, check out our guide: 7 Reasons Why You Need a Digital Strategy.
Updated: Apr 13, 2022