At Pyxl, we create digital experiences that engage audiences, drive leads and grow businesses.
We’re a collection of creatives on a passionate and results-driven mission to design, write and code custom digital marketing solutions not just for our clients, but for their clients. We’re where the right brain meets the left brain and our strategy-based services are built on real relationships, not egos.
Working directly with Pyxl’s design team, this position will help develop and create visual solutions that meet our clients’ needs, both on the digital side (social media, display ads, infographics) and for print environments (brochures, fact sheets, tradeshow collateral).
- Current college student with a focus on graphic design, web design or related field
- Strong, innovative design theory with an exceptional sense for layout, color, and typography
- Understanding of print concepts (bleed, resolution, color)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and perform under strict project deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in Figma or Sketch a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus