Pyxl is a 12-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.
Over the last 12 years, our client’s customers have used our digital services to better learn, purchase or download concert tickets, handbags, furniture, clothing, sunglasses, home automation devices, hosting services, movie tickets, alcohol, trade shows, home security, healthcare services, mattresses, online courses, software, skincare products, hotel rooms, festival tickets, servers, medical devices, washing machines, pharmaceutical drugs, jobs, pet supplies, and endless charitable benefits and services.
Beyond doing great work and earning lots of awards and recognition along the way, we also like to have fun. Sometimes that fun is in the office and oftentimes that fun is through Slack and Zoom, where we connect with our employees across every time zone in the US.
- Plan and create digital strategies with a focus on ROI and achieving client goals
- Lead strategic meetings, discuss ideas, present strategies, report on results
- Deep collaboration with Business Development
- Own the full spectrum of a project or client’s strategy
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital content strategy, as well as business/industry trends
- Responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting, and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue
- Responsible for writing broad digital marketing strategies that include email marketing, paid media, social, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7-12 years agency and client marketing experience
- Experience with B2B
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of inbound and omnichannel marketing
- Understanding of analytics/measurement approaches
- Understanding of PPC and SEO
- Understanding of all channels of marketing execution
- Understanding of leadership and content strategies
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Ability to successfully lead client meetings
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Knowledgeable about current marketing platforms, technology, and reporting options