Pyxl is a 12-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.
Over the last 12 years, our client’s customers have used our digital services to better learn, purchase or download concert tickets, handbags, furniture, clothing, sunglasses, home automation devices, hosting services, movie tickets, alcohol, trade shows, home security, healthcare services, mattresses, online courses, software, skincare products, hotel rooms, festival tickets, servers, medical devices, washing machines, pharmaceutical drugs, jobs, pet supplies, and endless charitable benefits and services.
Beyond doing great work and earning lots of awards and recognition along the way, we also like to have fun. Sometimes that fun is in the office and oftentimes that fun is through Slack and Zoom, where we connect with our employees across every time zone in the US.
- Execute on detailed project plans, estimates, scopes of work and budgets for various website, advertising, social, market research, paid media, marketing automation, and data analysis projects.
- Ongoing market research to inform marketing strategy for new and existing campaigns and tactics.
- Work seamlessly with all business units to educate and deliver copy within sound marketing standards and best practices.
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for online and social media, as well as business/industry trends.
- Responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of agency experience
- Experience writing content across various platforms
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, PPC and social media marketing tactics and analytics
- Knowledgeable about current technology and reporting options
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound marketing activities
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- Google Data Studio is a plus
- Other tools: Moz, SpyFu, ScreamingFrog, Canva, and any email marketing platform.