We create digital experiences that engage audiences, drive leads, and grow businesses.
We’re a collection of creatives on a passion and results-driven mission to design, write and code custom digital marketing solutions not just for our clients, but for their clients. We’re where the right brain meets the left brain and our strategy-based services are built on real relationships, not egos.
Pyxl is looking for a digital marketing intern to join our team! While we’re based in Nashville, this position is remote-friendly.
This position will primarily focus on content creation, but may also include opportunities for design (if that’s your jam!). You’ll create copy, help analyze websites and marketing programs, and assist in reporting. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore HubSpot and many other tools, while learning the ins and outs of inbound marketing.
- Current undergraduate or graduate college student with a concentration in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Digital native who’s comfortable with picking up new tools and concepts
- A strong, innovative approach to writing and messaging
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- HubSpot experience a plus
Job Type: Internshi
Pyxl is a 13-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.