Pyxl is a 12-year old digital agency that has launched thousands of websites and digital marketing campaigns for start-ups, mid-market growth companies, and multi-billion dollar market leaders including Medtronic, IBM, Booz Allen, Ramboll, Akima, RazorSync, TeamHealth, United States Air Force Academy, QTS, Fillauer and more.
Over the last 12 years, our client’s customers have used our digital services to better learn, purchase or download concert tickets, handbags, furniture, clothing, sunglasses, home automation devices, hosting services, movie tickets, alcohol, trade shows, home security, healthcare services, mattresses, online courses, software, skincare products, hotel rooms, festival tickets, servers, medical devices, washing machines, pharmaceutical drugs, jobs, pet supplies, and endless charitable benefits and services.
Beyond doing great work and earning lots of awards and recognition along the way, we also like to have fun. Sometimes that fun is in the office and oftentimes that fun is through Slack and Zoom, where we connect with our employees across every time zone in the US.
- Responsible for CRM development, optimization, and utilization across all clients with deep experience in CRM management, lead nurturing and email campaign strategies.
- Help drive ideation and development of CRM channel communications
- Problem-solving across all areas of email marketing and CRM — brings forth issues, with potential solutions
- Develop and bring forth new ideas for creating efficiencies in day-to-day work and processes
- Up-to-date knowledge of current email marketing trends and best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of CRM & email marketing
- 4+ years of agency/client experience
- Deep understanding of HubSpot
- Experience with Salesforce
- Skilled in CRMs & Email Programs: Pardot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Drip, etc.
- Skilled in Google programs (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, etc.)
- Comfortable working remote
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask and juggle multiple client needs at one time
- Ability to foresee potential red flags, and recommend pivots in strategy
- Excellent communicator